- Product ID
1.25" Rotating Iron
FASTER, LONG-LASTING STYLE
Straightens, Curls, Adds Body & Shine
The quick answer to your styling needs. The MAX PRIME 1.25” Rotating Iron makes adding volume, blown-out waves, or simply de-frizzing thick and coarse hair faster than you ever dreamed possible. Our patented rotating iron technology is the secret behind the faster styling: the first row of bristles smooths and separates your hair, and the second row of bristles adds insane shine to each strand of hair. The rounded design of the barrel helps add body and volume.
This product is currently sold out.
WHAT IT HAS
• Style Faster with 1.25" Revolving Barrel & 2-Way Rotation
• Ionic Bristles Eliminate Frizz, Smooth & Add Shine
• Powerful, Consistent Heat with Tourmaline Ceramic Heated Plate
• 4 Heat Settings up to 425°F
• Tangle-Free Styling with 7' Professional Swivel Cord
• Automatic Shut Off for Stress-Free Styling
• Removable Heat Guard Included for Scalp Protection
WHO IT'S BEST FOR
Anyone who wants to it all: faster styling AND versatility with one tool. Straighten, curl, add body, shine, and de-frizz all with one tool. MAX PRIME works on all hair types.
As Seen on TikTok
Get The Look
HOW-TO: BARREL DIRECTION
2. Hold the tool in the mirror how you would be using it to style your hair. Close to see the direction it is rotating.
3. To change the direction of the rotation, double-tap the barrel.
HOW-TO: SMOOTH BLOWOUT WITH BODY
2. Grab a 1-2" section of hair and spread it across the barrel evenly, with the barrel underneath the hair and the brush on top. Make sure there are no loose strands hanging off the section.
3. Close MAX PRIME at the roots and rotate wrist slightly. Let the barrel rotate for a few seconds before SLOWLY gliding down hair.
4. For flips at the end, rotate wrist once at the end of the hair and hold for 2-3 seconds before releasing.
HOW-TO: CURLS + WAVES
2. Grab a 1-2" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel. Make sure the entire section of hair is laying flat on the barrel, and not bunched up. Additionally, make sure there are no loose strands hanging off the section and that all parts of the hair are on the barrel (and not the tool).
3. Close MAX PRIME for 3-5 seconds. The longer you hold the tool closed, the more defined the curl will be.
4. For beach waves, take a smaller section, and wrap hair in alternate directions for a more undone texture. Leave 1-2’' of hair out on the ends.
Pro Tip: For additional volume, insert MAX PRIME at roots at hair, then bring hair tool forward in the opposite direction. This is called "over directing the hair" and will build incredible volume instantly!
2. For volume on the sides of the hair, insert the tool at the roots and add in a section of hair. Close MAX PRIME for 5-7 seconds. Once it's rotating, rotate wrist away from the face to define the volume shape.
Read the article!