MAX PRIME WET TO DRY
- Product ID
1.25" Rotating Iron
Dries and Styles in Half the Time
Straightens, Curls, Adds Body & Shine
Perfect your at-home blowout with MAX PRIME WET TO DRY. Not only does MAX PRIME WET TO DRY recreate the results of a salon blowout, but it also replaces your straightener, hair dryer, and curling iron. Skip the blowdryer and go from damp hair to smooth and sleek, effortless waves, bouncy curls, or incredible volume and body.
This product is currently sold out.
WHAT IT HAS
- 1.25" Revolving Barrel with 2-Way Rotation
- Quickly Style Damp Hair with Wet to Dry Bristles
- Powerful, Easy Styling with Tourmaline Ceramic Heated Plate
- 4 Heat Settings up to 425°F
- Tangle-Free Styling with 7' Professional Swivel Cord
- Automatic Shut Off
- Removable Heat Guard for Scalp Protection
WHO ITS BEST FOR
Anyone who wants to simplify their countertop with one tool. MAX PRIME WET TO DRY lets you dry hair, straighten, curl, add volume, and de-frizz with ONE simple tool. The best part? You can also use it on dry hair for touch-ups in between.
As Seen on TikTok
Get The Look
HOW-TO: BARREL DIRECTION
2. Hold the tool in the mirror how you would be using it to style your hair. Close to see the direction it is rotating.
3. To change the direction of the rotation, double tap the barrel.
InStyler stylist Lyndsey Terese breaks down how to make sure the barrel direction is correct.
HOW-TO: BLOWOUT STYLE WITH VOLUME + BODY
2. Close WET TO DRY at the roots and rotate wrist. Let barrel rotate for a few seconds before SLOWLY gliding down hair. Repeat 1-2 times for thin and 3-4 times for thick hair.
3. After hair is dried, style hair as you please: straighten, curl, add volume, or flips.
HOW-TO: CURLS & WAVES
- Grab a 1-2" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel. Make sure the entire section of hair is laying flat on the barrel, and not bunched up. Additionally, make sure there are no loose strands hanging off the section and that all parts of the hair are on the barrel (and not the tool).
- Close the tool for 3-5 seconds. The longer you hold it closed, the more defined the curl will be.
- For beach waves, take a smaller section, and wrap hair in alternate directions for a more undone texture. Leave 1-2’' of hair out on the ends.
Pro Tip: For additional volume, insert tool at roots at hair, then bring hair tool forward in the opposite direction. This is called "over directing the hair" and will build incredible volume instantly!
2. For volume on the sides of the hair, insert the tool at the roots and add in a section of hair. Close MAX PRIME WET TO DRY for 5-7 seconds. Once it's rotating, rotate wrist away from the face to define volume bump.