MAVEN Hot Air Brush
MAVEN is the easiest way for anyone with long, thick, or curly hair to straighten and dry hair at the same time. The MAVEN Ceramic Hot Air Brush is the only hot air brush to include two heat sources, combining hot air with heated bristles for unparalleled drying power. These dual heat sources will cut your drying time in half, while also giving you frizz-free, straight, shiny hair right out of the shower.
1. Towel dry and detangle hair.
2. Position MAVEN with the Heated Plates and Cool Touch Ionic Bristles facing out, away from the head.
3. Hold a 2” section of hair away from the scalp with one hand and place MAVEN underneath hair section at roots.
4. Use one hand to slowly move MAVEN down the hair and the other hand to apply tension onto the tool.
Repeat as needed until hair is dry.
5. For flips at the end, rotate wrist at the end of the hair.
1. As if it was your hand, gently cup your hair the head of MAVEN.
2. Scrunch your curls from the ends up.
3. Work on your hair in small sections, spending a few seconds on each section
4. Move up toward the roots as you go.