- Product ID
2-Way Rotating Iron · 3/4"
Our MAX 2-Way Rotating Iron offers ultimate styling versatility that both straightens and curls, serving as both a straightening iron and as a curling iron. When used as a straightener, it's more effective than a flat iron. As compared to other straighteners the MAX creates the look of a blowout with it's rotating barrel and brush with ionic bristles to reduce frizz. Say bye to old curlers, the InStyler MAX 2-Way Rotating Iron can also be used as a curler for loose waves and volume. As creators of the original rotating iron, the MAX 2-Way Rotating Iron is the latest innovation in the category.
This product is currently sold out.
• Heated Rotating Barrel
• 2-Way Rotation
• Tourmaline Ceramic Floating Plate
• 4 Heat Settings up to 425°F
• Ionic Bristles
• Automatic Shut Off
• Professional Swivel Cord
• Accessories Included: Thermal Guard, Heat Mat, Removable Cool Tip
Works on ALL Hair Types
First Row of Bristles – separates and aligns hair
Second Row of Bristles – adds volume and reduces frizz
Will NOT burn, crush, or crease your hair like a regular flat iron
Create quick curls, bangs, volume at the root, and flip styles while adding lustrous shine
No frizziness or flyaways
Will not tangle your hair
Works great on short hair
Adds volume and body to thin or flat hair
Straighten and smooth coarse, thick hair
Anyone who wants the versatility of a rotating iron with slightly smaller size - the 3/4 inch is even better for shorter hair, or adding tight curls. Works on all hair types.
Get The Look
HOW-TO: SMOOTH BLOWOUT WITH BODY
- Close MAX at the roots and rotate wrist slightly. Let the barrel rotate for a few seconds before SLOWLY gliding down hair.
-For flips at the end, rotate wrist once at the end of the hair and hold for 2-3 seconds before releasing.
HOW-TO: CURLS & WAVES
- Close the tool for 3-5 seconds. The longer you hold it closed, the more defined the curl will be.
- For beach waves, take a smaller section, and wrap hair in alternate directions for a more undone texture. Leave 1-2’' of hair out on the ends.
Pro Tip: For additional volume, insert MAX at roots at hair, then bring hair tool forward in the opposite direction.
2. For volume on the sides of the hair, insert the tool at the roots and add in a section of hair. Close MAX for 5-7 seconds. Once it's rotating, rotate wrist away from the face to define the volume shape.