- Product ID
1" Rotating Iron
Professional Blowout Style Everyday
Straightens, Curls, Adds Body & Shine
AIRLESS includes the newest iteration of our patented rotating iron technology to give you fast, long-lasting style. The rounded design of the barrel allows you to get incredible volume without crushing or creasing the hair, and rotates at 150 times per minute, creating unprecedented styling speed and power. The bristle pod includes two rows of bristles: the first separates and polishes your hair, and the second adds incredible shine with our exclusive ionic and boar bristle blend. Straighten, curl, add body, and volume all with AIRLESS!
This product is currently sold out.
WHAT IT HAS
• 1” Heated Revolving Barrel for Versatile Styling Options
• 2-Way Rotation allows Easy Styling on Both Sides of Hair
• Removable Bristle Pod for Easy Cleaning
• Adds Incredible shine with Boar and Ionic Bristle Blend
• Powerful, Consistent heat with Tourmaline Ceramic Heated Plate
• Choose the perfect setting for your hair with 4 Heat Settings up to 430°F
• Tangle-free Styling with 7' Professional Swivel Cord
• Stress-free Styling with Automatic Shut Off
• Comes with Removable Heat Guard to Protect Scalp
WHO IT'S BEST FOR
Anyone who wants to simplify their styling routine with one tool! AIRLESS transforms thin, fine hair to voluminous hair with body, and transforms thick coarse hair to smooth and sleek hair. AIRLESS works on all hair lengths, types, and textures.
As Seen on TikTok
Get The Look
How-to: BARREL DIRECTION
2. Make sure the white notch, from it's starting position, is rotating away from the face.
3. To change the direction of the rotation, double-tap the barrel.
How-to: SMOOTH BLOWOUT WITH BODY
2. Grab a 1-2" section of hair and spread it across the barrel evenly, with the barrel underneath the hair and the brush on top.
3. Close AIRLESS at the roots and rotate wrist slightly. Let the barrel rotate for a few seconds before SLOWLY gliding down hair.
4. For flips at the end, rotate wrist once at the end of the hair and hold for 2-3 seconds before releasing.
How-to: CURLS & WAVES
2. Hold the tool vertically.
3. Grab a 1-2" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel. Make sure the entire section of hair is laying flat on the barrel.
4. Close AIRLESS for 3-5 seconds. The longer you press, the more defined the curl will be.
5. For beach waves, take a smaller section, and wrap hair in alternate directions for a more undone texture. Leave 1-2’' of hair out on the ends.
Pro Tip: For additional volume, insert AIRLESS at roots at hair, then bring hair tool forward in the opposite direction. This is called "over directing the hair" and will build incredible volume instantly!
2. For volume on the sides of the hair, insert the tool at the roots and add in a section of hair. Close AIRLESS for 5-7 seconds. Once it's rotating, rotate wrist away from the face to define curl