AIRLESS 1" Rotating Iron
AIRLESS includes the newest iteration of our patented technology to give you fast, long-lasting style. The rounded design of the barrel allows you to get incredible volume without crushing or creasing the hair, and turns at 150 times per minute, creating unprecedented styling speed and power. The bristle pod includes two rows of bristles: the first separates and polishes your hair, and the second adds incredible shine with our exclusive ionic and boar bristle blend.
1. Detangle, section, and smooth hair before styling.
2. Grab a 1-2" section of hair and spread it across the barrel evenly, with the barrel underneath the hair and the brush on top.
Make sure there are no loose strands hanging off the section.
3. Close AIRLESS at the roots and rotate wrist slightly. Let the barrel rotate for a few seconds before SLOWLY gliding down hair.
4. For flips at the end, rotate wrist once at the end of the hair.
Hold for 2-3 seconds before releasing.
get body and shine
1. For volume at the crown, insert AIRLESS at roots wherever extra volume is desired.
Leave barrel in place for 3-5 seconds, and rotate wrist towards the back of the head to define volume.
2. For volume on the sides of the hair, insert the tool at the roots and add in a section of hair.
- Close AIRLESS for 5-7 seconds. Once it's rotating, rotate wrist away from the face to define curl
Pro Tip: For additional volume, insert AIRLESS at roots at hair, then bring hair tool forward in the opposite direction.
This is called "over directing the hair" and will build incredible volume instantly!
curls & waves
1. Detangle, section, and smooth hair before styling. Hold the tool vertically.
2. Grab a 1-2" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel.
Make sure entire section of hair is laying flat on the barrel, and not bunched up.
3. Close AIRLESS for 3-5 seconds. The longer you press, the more defined the curl will be.
4. For beach waves, take a smaller section, and wrap hair in alternate directions for a more undone texture.
Leave 1-2’' of hair out on the ends.