MAX PRIME WET TO DRY 1.25" Rotating Iron
Perfect your at-home blowout with MAX PRIME WET TO DRY. Not only does MAX PRIME WET TO DRY recreate the results of a salon blowout, but it also replaces your straightener, hair dryer, and curling iron. Skip the blowdryer and go from damp hair to smooth and sleek, effortless waves, bouncy curls, or incredible volume and body.
blow it out with volume
1. Detangle and section hair before styling. Let air dry and make sure your hair is damp.
Grab a 1-2" section of hair and spread it across the barrel evenly, with the barrel underneath the hair.
2. Close WET TO DRY at the roots and rotate wrist.
- Let barrel rotate for a few seconds before SLOWLY gliding down hair.
- Repeat 1-2 times for thin and 3-4 times for thick hair.
3. After hair is dried, style hair as you please: straighten, curl, add volume, or flips.
get bounce and curls
1. Detangle, section, and smooth hair before styling. Hold the tool vertically.
2. Grab a 1-2" section of hair and wrap it around the barrel. Make sure the entire section of hair is laying flat on the barrel, and not bunched up. Additionally, make sure there are no loose strands hanging off the section and that all parts of the hair are on the barrel (and not the tool).
3. Close the tool for 3-5 seconds. The longer you hold it closed, the more defined the curl will be.
4. For beach waves, take a smaller section, and wrap hair in alternate directions for a more undone texture. Leave 1-2’' of hair out on the ends.